Okay this is mainly for Jordyn but here goes:
This girl Taylor is really annoying most of the time and most of the time, I'd rather shoot myself than listen to her talk. And Jordyn feels the same way -then again so do most people-. I really cannot stand being around her, most of the time. And I talk really bad about her, most of the time. And I feel really bad l8r, most of the time. But you know, she can be really cool. And she's really good at what she does, school wise and extra caricular wise. She's decent looking, not ugly but not real pretty. But I really have to stop talking bad about her because I'm so nice to her face but when she turns around, I roll my eyes do the shoot myself action. I'm Chloe. That's no good. (Sorry Clo) I would tell her all the dumb stuff she does and how bad she annoys me but I just don't have the Heart to do it. Her little bit of self-esteem she has would be crushed and she'd probably go into a great depression. I have no idea what to do about this. I no Jor, I'm sorry, I had to say it. I mean you can't hate her all the time. Can you? I know its hard to admit but its true. Just say it, It was WAY SUPER hard for me to see the good in her...
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Taylor
Posted by Sianne I Am at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 fools read this:
i nooo...its really hard. now i feel like chloe, but...idk if i can quit.
same here
Post a Comment