Do you know whats so stupid? This kid Dillian on the bus 2day goes, "Your Deperate!" I was like "What?! What makes you think that?" And he's like talking about how I'm "obsessed" w/ peter? Yeah the F right! So what I like his hugs. Big deal? Its not like I talk about him a lot or anything. And then he goes on about how I haven't had a bf in 4ever
(7 months). I mean c'mon, its not like I need a bf to make me happy. I'm not fircken Mikayla Beauchemin and have to have a one all the time. Most boys are just stupid anyway. God! How dumb is that? "Your desperate because you like Peter!"? Peter is pretty cute too. I dont see how that would be desperate even if I did like him (which I dont). And then I was like "Dillian, if I was desperate, I'd go out w/ you." God! He is dumb. He's just mad 'cuz I won't go out w/ him.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Desperate? I Call It Not Retarted
Posted by Sianne I Am at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 fools read this:
Ha thats good si, and thats dumb he thinks your desparate, and i LOVE your new background. i thought your old one was lifeless, lame, no color (pretty much), and like, idk...it was ugly and it didnt fit your personality. this one is bright and pretty... i love it. plus, the old one is so...idk i just hate it!!!
Post a Comment