So, All-Star try-outs were on Saturday and I did oookay. Not that good though. Not as good as last year. But anyway, so first we did batting, and I did really bad at that. And I'm usually way good, like I've hit a couple homeruns and I get on base everytime, but idk what happened. I know we're not supposed to have excuses but I think it was because my dad wasn't there. He always tells me what I'm doing wrong and I correct it but he wasn' t there and I was all torn up about that. Beside my dad not being there, I did pretty good the rest of the time. I caught all my pop-flies and grounders and threw 'em pretty good. I hope I make All-Stars, but only if Jordyn makes it. If she doesn't then I won't do it. The only reason 4 that is becase one of our tournaments is 4th of July weekend and we go camping like, WAY and my whole family is there and I love it. So if Jordyn makes it and I do too, then that gives me a reason to miss that camping trip, otherwise, I just won't go. So, thats the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 fools read this:
Post a Comment