CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Letters

The following are letters to those who should know these things or those who I could never say these things to their face:

  • Taylor, sometimes, I'm really sorry
  • Liz, BLOG!
  • Amanda, your real cocky
  • AY, give me a chance! I know it'll work (maybe not as well as it did with Paige...)
  • Swanny, do you like Jordyn?
  • Marisa, your beautiful
  • AY, COME ON!
  • Haley Williams, I wish I was friends with you!
  • Jordyn, you are my best friend in the entire world and you always will be! (HEART)
  • Peter, take the hint
  • Siena, I hate you (sorry, I really really really really really REALLY don't like you)
  • Gary, I refuse to hug you, your pretty... (ha)
  • AB, quit diggin' through my trash!
  • Conscience, sometimes I wish I was Jordyn Monique Sliter
  • G-ma Loll, I miss you :*(
  • Mom, I wish you would let me dye my hair
  • Daddy, I LOVE YOU!

2 fools read this:

Jordyn said...

ha. thats good...i might have to use that idea. and y do u want to be me so bad??

Sianne I Am said...

IDK Jor your just so "idolish." I just want to be you so bad! (Well sometimes, not always)