CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No Lying Quiz

No Lying QuizLasts:
1. Last beverage: Does milk count if its in your cereal?
. Last phone call: Jordyn
3. Last text message: Austin
4. Last cd played: Charlottes Web Soundtrack (lame I know)
5. Last BUBBLE bath: god, i have noooo clue
6. Last hug: Jordyn?

Have you ever:
1. Dated someone twice: yes
2. Been cheated on: Yep
3. Last vacation: Tahoe
4. Fallen in love: Yes--kinda--im only 13
5. Lost someone special: Uh huh
6. Been depressed: maybe, probably not
7. Been drunk and threw up: no.

List 5 people you can tell anything to:
[In no order]
1. Jordyn
2. My mom
3. Kylie
4. Chloe
5. thats it...myself??

List your favorite colors:
1. Red
2. tourquoise
3. green
4. Orange
5. Yellow
Have you:
1. Laughed: nope...never.
2. Met someone who changed your life? Yes
3. Found out who your true friends are? Yes
4. Wanted to lower the drinking age? no, thats dumb
4. Gay, Straight, or Bi? All 3 (jk, straight)
5. Who is the best hugger that you know? Peter
6. Do you believe in Love at first sight? nothins holdin' me back
7. Is there something you want to tell someone? Yes
8. Brand of shirt you are wearing? Its a softball shirt (Sparks rec)
9. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? I don't have a MySpace
10. How many kids do you want to have? 6+
11. Do you have any pets? Sarah, The fish, thats it
12. Do you wanna change your name? Sure why not
13. What did you do for your last birthday? Um, playful potter and home
14. What time did you wake up today? Like 10
15. What were you doing at midnight last night? I love money and My Name is Earl
16. Last time you saw your mother? last sunday
17. What are you listening to right now? E!
18. Have you ever donated money to a good cause? Um, nope, can't say I did
19. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? Yeah! But who hasn't?
20. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? Chloe's tank-top
21. Who's getting on your nerves right now? really no one
22. Most visited webpage? blogspot, honest to blog
23. Coke or Pepsi?: Coke
24. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past month? no.
* If you have not lied on any part of this quiz, repost this as the No Lying quiz. ^^Go ahead and take it if you want.

5 fools read this:

Aurley said...

That was entertaining, I love reading those quizzes. But everytime I do it none of my friends reply back with thier answers. Lame. :P Oh and I loved you quote under your blog name (haha) and thanks so much for linking me! :D I feel oh so special. :O
I checked out Jordyns blog. Yes, It was very good. Its cool someone who likes paramore so much liked my post about them. :)
Oh and its also awesome that you like Pressure too! Its a really good songs. Anyways, Thanks for the comment, link, and requesting the review.
Cheers for Sianne!
~Aurley

Rose Valentine said...

Thankyou so much!! Please come again. :)

Sianne I Am said...

Will do Rose.
Welcome Aurley. I love your blog so much I had to make it a link. And you ARE sprecial! :p

Unknown said...

K I'm game........

Rose Valentine said...

Thanks girl. I will def keep you posted. :) I hope I get to see him soon...