CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

20 Things that make me smile:

1. Lacing up my cleats
2. Running
3. Hitting a triple
4. Basically asnything that has to do with softball
5. My dog,Sarra Omelia Boreham
6. Little kids
7. Quinn
8. Most of my friends
9. Some of the things Austin says
10. Talking about AY ♥
11. Watching Fool's Gold
12. Wake boarding
13. Camping
14. Chillin w/ my fam
15. Riding
16. Making my mom laugh
17. Making my dad laugh
18. Jordyn's look :)
19. Blogging ofcourse
20. Being invited places

10 ways to annoy me

1. Acting stupid
2. Not knowing how to play softball
3. Touching my hair
4. Getting in my face
5. Telling other people I'm sorry for me when I'm NOT!
6. Inviting yourself over
7. Talking bad about my family
8. Not listening to me
9. Cusing
10. Having nothing to talk about but boys





(I know I do a lot of lists...)

1 fools read this:

Lilfink said...

yes you do. hey si, i have a new blog. it is lilfinki.blogspot.com