I know I'm kinda harsh sometimes and I second guess myself a lot but there are some things people need to hear and a certain way they need to hear it. I guees thats just how I roll. I feel bad for some of the things I say but I don't regret most of them. I know some of the words I write or say can be misunderstood or cause a bit of a fight but I gotta say 'em. I feel bad for some of the things I write but some one HAS to know where I'm coming from. Some times I have a big mouth when I read something that I don't like and I can't help but tell people about it. I mean I guess I could but I never want to. I re-read stuff just to listen to it in a different way and every time I want to erase it but I don't, because its how I really feel. Like, how I REALLY feel. I guess I could say things in a nicer way but thats the thing, if I say it any nicer it won't get taken seriously and nothing will change. Its like putting dynamite on a mean cats tail and all that happens is the cat just gets more P.Oed and keeps on keepin' on. But if you blow it up just to the point where its about to die but not quite, it will learn its lesson. Now thats a little exaggerated but I had to push it to the extreme so someone will sympathise or empathise, you know? Kind of like, "You don't know what you have 'till its gone" kinda thing. If anyone has any idea what I'm trying to say, let me know... :(
Monday, July 7, 2008
I Doubt Anyone Knows What The Heck I'm Talking About But Think This One Over...
Posted by Sianne I Am at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 fools read this:
Sometimes when I feel really angry or negative about someone, I go tell someone about that person but I only tell them something wonderful about them and it reminds me of why they are in my life.......you should try it, talk about making yourself feel guilty about having bad thoughts!! And when my daughter says something mean about someone, I make her tell me something awesome about them for every mean thing she says and she usually calls them and tells them that awesome thing and it smooths out all situations on both ends.
You're trying to say. You say things before you really think them over. Or they don't come out as you expected. And sometimes things just slip out, and you wish you could take them back, but you can't because they're already said. Am I right?
And haha, yes! The quote is from the first couple pages of So B. It. And then is said again about the middle of the book, when Roy is talking to Heidi in the police car. Hmm, yeah, I've read that book AGES ago, and it kinda stuck with me.
Thanks for commenting!
You mean that you can get really angry sometimes and you say things before you think them over and you really want to take them back but you cant because they are in the past and they already hurt someone.
I understand, Happens to me to. Most of the time Im nice to people... but sometimes things just NEED to be said. And Im ushually the one to say it. I hear ya, some advice: Dont second guess yourself. I used to do that alot too. But if you just take what you say- Good or Bad, and take it as your own creation. And if have the most confidence in your words, people will pick up on that and begin respecting your opinon. Good or Bad. Saying it in a respectable way always helps :)
Oh and thanks for the earlier Paramore comments. I do like some of thier earlier songs- I havewnt heard all of them, but the ones I have I like. :)
And yes, I absolutely agree with the quote. Its amazing, esspecially from a poet such as Dr.Suess. Glad you felt the same about the quote as I did. :)
~Aurley
sianne, things like this happen, and even though you just want to immediately take back what youve said beacuse you feel youve betrayed or hurt someone, you cant, and you dont want to live with that hurt so you try to block it out. i do too, my dad does too, shea does too, AUSTIN does too. we all do. its all right si.
Thanks guys. Wow, that really helped.
Thats a good idea Lis. Thanks.
Aren, ya, totally right. And I love the book So B. It.
Amanda, no but I can see where you would think that.
Total Aur. And ur so right about saying things in a respectable way. I guess I'll work on that... :)
Thanks you so much jor. That made me feel so much better. love you! ♥
Post a Comment