I feel like we're kinda splitting apart. I mean not that much but we used ot be closer. You never answer my phone calls and you never invite me anywhere anymore... whats the matter? I feel like every time we hang out, its because I suggested it. I really don't want this to happen. I would hate to not be BFFL's anymore. Maybe its that we hang out too much. I mean thats not how I feel. IDK what you think. I could hang out with you everyday for the rest of the summer and not get sick of it but I think you would get annoyed.
And I REALLY REALLY REALLY dont want you to think that I'm using you for AY. You should know that when I hang out with you its because I enjoy YOUR company, not his. Ofcourse, I love to talk to you about him but thats NOT the reason I hang-out with you. Its just a bonus. I would rather spend the day with you than him any day. I hope you know that. I just dont want you to think I like him more than I like you, you know? And the reason your pretty much the only person I talk to about him is because you know the most about him. You can tell me stuff and give me input. But if it bothers you than I just won't anymore. I REALLY DON"T want it to affect our friendship.
So "blog" me back. DO you think we are knda fallin apart? IDK. Just let me know. I never want that to happen to us and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure we don't. K....
Sunday, June 15, 2008
To: Jordyn
Posted by Sianne I Am at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 fools read this:
Si, with every relationship (even boyfriend/girlfriend/marriages/what have you), there are ebbs and flows (tides, if you will). One minute you can't get enough of each other, wanting to do nothing but be with that person, and the next you just need some space. There is nothing wrong with a little space. Have confidence in the bond you've built with Jordyn and trust that she feels the same about you as you do for her. My BFF (since we were 5 years old) spend absolutely NO time together anymore. Our lives have led us in different directions, but I know that if I needed her, she would be here in a heartbeat. We're cool like that. We can spend months and months not even talking to each other and the moment we're on the phone, it's like no time has passed. I know it's hard when you're a teenager because you want so badly for people to like you, but what's not to like in you?? I guarantee everyone wants to be your friend!
Thanks Liz. You make me feel so much better. I love your advice. And now that I think about it, your right, it happens all the time. ♥
Post a Comment