CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Ahh the joys of relieving yourself...

Today I peed in my grandmas backyard. She told me to go fill up the dogs' pools and to stay out there because if I left they would throw the hose out of the water and drown the backyard. So I was out there filling up Ziggy's bottomless pool and my bladder was ready to self destruct. Obeying my grandmother, I watched the dog's pool and squatted. The only downside was the ground was hard as rock and when my pee came rocketing out, it splashed ALL over me. Despite my acid sprinkled legs burning, I kept on. Well then there is the concept of wiping. So I grabbed a leaf off the tree that was blocking my grandmas view from me and dabbed it. Considering the fact that leaves are no where near porous, it didn't do much. But oh well, at least I didn't pee my pants. ☺

2 fools read this:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh... you're killin' me! LOL!

Jordyn said...

haha si...good job!!!! good thing i taught you how to pee in the "wilderness".haha--oh and nice use of words.