CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Break, softball, bad cello Concert, and the shoulder acccindent

Lately things have jumped from normal to outrageous! Well not really outrageous but different then usual. On one hand, I had the worlds most embarrassing cello concert and might have pulled a ligament in my left shoulder. However on the other hand, it's spring break! The only bad part about that is the fact that I have to spend it with my arm in a sling. Oh well it should be better soon. Also, I recently started softball and just in time for the great weather.
If your wondering about my shoulder, I was snowboarding and tumbled in the air after going off a jump. I'm pretty sure that I landed on my arm but I'm not positive on how exactly I did it. Anyway, I rode down to first aid holding my arm with very few tears streaming down my face. The assistants told me I should go to the hospital and get x-rays. So I did and it turned out that none of my bones were out of place or broken but they were badly bruised. Which isn't too bad but I have to go see an orthopedic surgeon sometime this week to see what's happened with my muscles. They are pretty strong so I doubt anything bad has happened to them. Just kidding.
Back to my concert, we were so horrible it's not even funny. Of course we were compared to high schools and middle schools so that makes us sound even worse. But, during one of the group performances with the high school and middle school bands, there was a pause in the song. It was us. We sounded so bad that we had to stop the song and start all over again. It didn't sound much better though.
As for softball, our team is full of new-bies. I can't even play for a while because of my arm and I and I doubt I will be very good because my shoulder will be weak. But I think I can still do it. It makes me proud to know that I can at least help these other girls a little with at least batting because that's about the only thing that I rock at. Catching ya I'm okay at that but throwing, not something that I can teach people. Not even close. I will get better one of these days. Hopefully.
And last but sooooooooo not least, Spring Break! YA BUDDY! That is the best part of school. When you suffer all of those long days sitting in class staring at the ceiling and twitting your thumbs just waiting for the bell to finally ring saying "You are sooo lucky I'm here" you are so thank full that bell is there. That bell rings freedom at the end of your day. It answers your calling. It lets you know that you can beat someone up without getting in trouble. It completes you. Ahhh... you just run outside and feel spring break rushing by your wild eyes. (That was a good sentence) You automatically know that you can go play with your friends and call those mean girls mean names and love it the next day not getting in trouble by your loud teacher. Spring Break so rocks. Adults so miss it. Every parent has to work all day reminiscing about how their kids must be having so much fun while their annoying boss yells at them ordering a venti sugar free non-fat hazelnut latte' with-out whip. (That's what Michele always orders except tall. In which case she would be my boss. Just kidding) In conclusion, Spring Break so Rocks!

2 fools read this:

Give Joy Calendar said...

Oh Si....you make me laugh girl. Hope you're arm feels better soon. And have a ROCKIN' spring break. Love you!

Unknown said...

I hope your arm heals quickly! You crack me up girl!! You're right... I envy you for your spring break, Christmas break, Summer break... you and my hubby. He's a teacher, so he gets all that time off too.