Summer.... :)
My cousins are up here from San Diego and I've been spending a lot of time with them. Also went to D.C. and N.Y. for a week. We did SSSOOOOOO MUCH! We saw the Arlington Memorial, the Washington Memorial, The Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Mem orial, Korean War Memorial, WWII Memorial, WWI memorial, the statue of Libery, Ground Zero, the Empire State Building, Times Square, Central Park.\... just everything! D.C. is beautiful! It's so green and humid. The highways look like forests! New York is fun too but its really dirty and LOUD! Overall the trip was one of a lifetime!
I'm going camping this weekend for the Fourth of July, which should be pretty fun :)
Actually, I should be working on my Honors English Project which I havent even started, but my Mom won't go get me the book so until then I'll just keep procrastinating :) ha
Softball is over until fall. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean I'm happy I won't have to practice 10 hours a week anymore but I'm gonna miss having a schedule to follow. We came in second in our last tournament which was good. :) Hopefully next season is better though.
After that last post, I dropped boys for a while, intent on keeping them dropped for a long time. Sooner then later though, I found, actually, I'm gonna say he found me, Jesse. I didnt really like him all that much at first but he proved to be just such a great person. He showed me that being happy is surrounding myself with genuinley good people and never letting myself regret things. He taught me to "swallow my damn pride" and just apologize, whether or not it was my fault. He brought me to a point in my life where I can honestly say I've never been happier. I'm so thankful for him, I really am ♥
I'm also thankful for all those other people in my life who have influenced me; good and bad, because everything happens for a reason and without those people, I wouldn't be who I am today or where I am today.
Happy Fourth of July!!!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
T.G.I.S. (Thank God it's Summer)
Posted by Sianne I Am at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 fools read this:
awwwwwwwww si! thats so cute. i'm happy u like jesse so much.
Post a Comment