Oh my god, I hate being jealous. It just ruins my day and makes it not worth anything.
I had a great day today and me and all my friends hung-out after school. But I had softball practice at 6:00 so they all went to the ball-fields without me. Which I guess is fine 'cuz that was the plan. But we got done with softball early and I finished my homework early so I had like and hour and 15 b4 they were gonna leave the park. And I finished my hw really fast just in case they decided to invite me. So I called Jordyn and it was obvious she didn't want to talk so I texted her. I asked her if she was having fun and she goes "yep." and never texts me back! I am so POed that they didn't even fricken invite me!
Oh, okay, and then I was at Jordyn's brothers b-day (a couple days earlier) and I just came over to say "hi" and happy b-day real quick and our friend Sidney was tehre. Well, I came back l8r to hang out a little bit longer and I ended up staying the night. I had fun but apparently, Jordyn and Sid were mad that I just "showed-up" and "invited myself." Well I think thats stupid because if they didn't want me there, then they could have just said so instead of me having to find out later and feel retarded since they didn't even want me there. So that ruined my whole night and I am mad at them for that. Chloe would have said something if she didn't want me there, because we are good ebough friends to where we can be totally honest with each other and not get mad... you know?
So anyway, I'm totally mad at all of them right now and I dont even want to talk to them or seem them. I'm so overly mad, I'm ready to fircken punch 'em all. Especially Jordyn!
(God Jor! You could have said something instead of lied! And thanks for texting me back! I hate you sooooooo much right now! UH! How would you like it if you came to my brother's birthday and I went and told someone how stupid it was taht you came and invited urself? Thats what I thot! Oh and thanks to you to Sid. U are both GREAT friends!)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Jealousy... and I got a little side tracked....
Posted by Sianne I Am at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 fools read this:
Just remember young lady, it's not the action it is the reaction......The more upset you let yourself get, the worse this issue will be.........to you. Love yourself enough to just let it go, feel me? Smooches
sianne...we already went over this. i guess i was kinda p.o'd and so was my brother that you invited yourself over, but we had a good time so w.e. and i already told you. my phone was dead. oh, and actually we left like 1/2 an hour after i talked to you.
Si I really hope your not mad at me. I wasnt mad that you came I was just shocked you came. But that doesnt mean I was mad you came it made the party that much funner. I loved hanging with shea! and jor and you and all of his buddies dont hate me and were bffs so I hope you feel that way to!
Thanks Lis, that means a lot to me. I guess ur right.... :)
And I know Jor, and like i said, you could have just told me. Now I just feel stupid. W.e. its ovr.
I know Sid, I'm not mad, (thats not what I heard btw) and I'm glad we all had fun.
Post a Comment