CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Tribute To Austin (AB)







Austin Richard Boreham:
Born: August 13, 2006
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

When my dad, my step-mom Michele and I went to the hospital to find out the sex of the baby, I was sure it was a girl. We walked into the room and it seemed like forever when the doctor came in. Michele layed on the bed and the doc. rubbed blue goo all over her stomach. I don't remember how long it took for the doc to find the part but when she did, I just BALLED my eyes out! I was hoping for a girl so I could have a little sister to dress up, but no! I got another brother.
A few months later, Michele was in the delivery room. I remember going in there and seeing her on the big hospital bed. I sat in there with her while my went home and took a shower or something. I read Holes while waiting for Michele to give dialate enough to start pushing. Eventually, I was dabbing her four-head with a cold wash cloth and my Dad was... I don't know, doin something. At long last, Austin was out.
Today he is a 2 year old hunk of joy. He is always playing and making me laugh, even when he's crying. (Now, I know that sounds mean but, sometimes he throws big fits and he goes to his room and slams his door.) He is the one pereson that can make my day just by laughing at something I do daily. He does the cutest little things. I know you are dying to know so here are a few:
Once he was sitting on my lap while we were swingging and I put my feet down to slow us down and he just cracked up! He couldn't even hold on he was laughing so hard, and I would stop doing it like every 3 swings and he would hold his breath waiting for me to do it again. It was so cute!
Another time he was running around the house naked, like he does every night, but this time he took it around the whole house! He was in the playroom doing rolls and dancing to Wiggles and just, little things like that. Or he was in his little fold down playhoouse rolling around in there and peeking out. :D
When I first got my room re-done, I had this pink shagg ru. Every morning Austin would some in and lay down in it and cyrl it around him, He would pretend like he was sleeping and let out little giggles every now and then.
A couple of days ago my Dad and I were leaving to go to my moms and I went to say good-bye to Austin and I was like 10 feet away from my Dads room and I heard Michele yelling at Austin to "STOP IT!" I walked in there and she was on the tredmill and he was squished as close to the window as he could be throwing a huge fit! I mean HUGE! He was kicking the blinds and ripping them up (they are paper) and I was cracking up! It was histarical.
Another big fit Austin had was at the Dinner table a few weeks ago. My Dad had just taken him on a quad ride around the block and he was dragged in the house, with the water works goin like all H*** was loose. His face was super red and the whole nin-yards. So we got him to sit in his chair but he was throwin stuff and screamin so my Dad told him to go to his room and at first Austin didn't know what to do but Michele got him out of his chair and he stormed off. He walked right in there and SLAMMED the door shut. I was hiding behind my hands laughing and so was my Dad. Soon enough he calmed down but at the time, I could have took a video and posted it on youtube and by tomorrow I'd be a millionaire. (Well maybe not a millionaire but a hundred-aire) :)
And he is so cute with his lawn-mower and tractors and stuff. I am so happy to be able to experience and watch him grow. He has changed so much and is a joy to have around.
Overall, I love Austin and I'm happy he is in my life. He has made me such a different person and has given me something else to enjoy. ♥♥♥

8 fools read this:

Jordyn said...

si, i llllllooooooove this post. austin is super cute and i wish you woulda got that pic from me of you and him kissing. but, its okay. nice job

Sianne I Am said...

Well, if you have it on ur computer I will give u my password and u can put it on. (Not like you don't know it, haha. )

Jordyn said...

haha well im at my momie and popies so i cant, but i will asap

Rose Valentine said...

Awww how cute!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute, aren't babies awesome!!

Lilfink said...

Austin is so cute!

Lilfink said...

hey si, you should link to my blog. it is lilfink.blogspot.com

meowi said...

aww i love this{: lil kids are a joy they teach older teens and kids so much about life{: because they are so care=free~